Wednesday, September 12, 2018

one of my favourite facts about physics

               Assalamualaikum everyone, today I will be sharing my views about one of my favourite facts about physics.

              Have you ever think of how can we stand on the floor eventhough our earth is sphere.
 
       
                                        


                                           Image result for people standing while thinking

                                             
           There is a force between all objects called the force of gravity. This force is pulling you down towards the centre of the earth. But forces come in pairs.

           You are also pulling the earth with a force of gravity. I was teached by my physics teacher named Abang Ashraf.

           It is really interesting to me because without gravity we will fall and die. So I obviously don't want to die and this fact is amazing. See you in my next blog!









No comments:

Post a Comment