Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Asiqs Race!!!!

              Assalamualaikum everyone, today I will be sharing my views about Asiqs Race. Asiqs Race is a game that I play every Friday for four weeks but sadly this week will be the last week for me and my schoolmates to play Asiqs Race. I really enjoy playing it. It's a very fun game. I am in the team Diversity.  Maybe I will be changing team's and go join the team Elites.

              In this paragraph I will be sharing you how to play the amazing game. My teacher  will be giving some papers with some questions on it. Each teammate needs to answer one paper. After the person has already answer all of the questions the person needs to write the code. After that, the person needs to ask my teacher if the code is right. If he gets it right my teacher will tell him where he hid the qlue letters. After the team had already find all of the qlue or at least four of it the letters will form a word. The word will show where my teacher hid the power cards. After the team has already found the power card, they will notice the power card that they found has points. The team with the most points win.

              I usually pick a random paper. We can ask the teacher for answers from the questions in the paper except the teacher who is in charge of the game. I can't wait for the upcoming Asiqs Race this Friday.

             

1 comment:

  1. Good one.
    Thanks.
    You are welcome if you visit,
    https://favoritefacts.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete