Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Song that sends good message

     Assalamualaikum everyone, today I will be sharing my views about a song that sends good messages. I picked the song scars to your beatiful by Alessia Cara. This is one of my favourite song. It just inspires me to just be myself.




     In  this paragraph I will be telling you about the good messages in this song. This song is about body image. It's directed at women, but I think men can relate to it as well. It's just  a song about these things that certain women go through on daily basis in order to fell loved. I think that the world now is only worrying about their body than themselves. Now ' scars to your beautiful'  is bascally about embracing yourself and finally coming to that conclusion where you feel and you can love yourself.


    I hope this song could inspire you to be yourself too.


             





























1 comment:

  1. Well explained.
    Thanks.
    You are welcome if you visit,
    https://favoritefacts.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete